UofH Home

Hawks Hoop-Blog

Sunday, March 19, 2006

One Win Away From Sweet 16

The Hawks will face third-seeded Georgia on Tuesday night at Sovereign Bank Arena. The game time will be announced after the completion of all games this evening, although with Rutgers winning vs. Dartmouth in Trenton, the Hawks game may well be the second game of the doubleheader Tuesday night, beginning at approximately 9:30 p.m. The NCAA often has the local draw (in this case Rutgers) take the more fan-friendly 7 p.m. time slot.

2 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Kait W. said...

Oh no! 9:30 pm is roughly 2:30 am in England, so most likely I will have to miss it :(

I hope I can find highlights or clips the next day...

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lady Hawks you are the best!!! Your poise and talent really came through. Tough under the boards and shutting players down - what more can I say---
You go girls and take it to Georgia- I am looking forward to seeing you play in Bridgeport!!!
When I graduated there were no girls sports and this was worth the wait -
Hang tough and kick some a**.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home